Price : 289 $
instead of 578 $
The complete package for ISO 9001 2015 Version
Get your certification at the lowest possible cost
1 hour Live 1-to-1 Online Session
All you need to achieve ISO 9001 certification
Limited time offer : 50 % OFF
12 Months Email Support Service
This ISO package is a complete ISO 9001: 2015 document kit that contains everything including the procedures, models, processes, forms, checklists, tools, detailed guides and instructions needed to:
- Launch your ISO 9001 project.
- Create your ISO 9001 documentation.
- Quickly obtain ISO 9001 certification.
- Benefit from 12 Month Email Support Service
Why start with a blank page, Start your Project TODAY, and save up to 80% on your time and money.
Cost-Effective Implementation: Much cheaper than an on-site consultant, and requires much less time than doing it from scratch
This package comes with 1 hour Live 1-to-1 Online Session with ISO consultant, document reviews, continual email support for 12 months and regular update service.
Implementation tools and checklists
Implementation tools are a collection of documents that will help achieve ISO 9001 certification easier and faster.
• Implementation Plan for ISO 9001: This project plan will help you prepare an effective presentation for the implementation of ISO 9001, providing key sponsors with clearly defined vital components. This easy-to-follow format demonstrates comprehensive tips that will help you:
- Define your goals
- Confirm the resources you need
- Clarify roles and responsibilities as well as specify deadlines
• Transition Checklist for ISO 9001 Version 2015
ISO 9001 Quality Manual
The ISO 9001 quality manual is a professional marketing tool. Although the ISO 9001 quality management manual is for internal use by the company and may contain confidential procedures, it is used to highlight your ISO 9001 quality management system. It explains chapter by chapter the ISO 9001 standard and describes the arrangements made by the company to comply with the requirements of the standard.
The ISO 9001 quality manual comes with detailed customization instructions (up to 40 pages) and can be easily edited in MS Word (version 2007 and later) to fit the circumstances and individual requirements of your company.
Customer satisfaction process
- Customer Claims Management Procedure
- Customer complaint Form
- Form - Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Customer satisfaction process
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
Risks and Opportunities Management
- Risks and opportunities management procedure
- Registry of Risks and Key Opportunities
- Procedure - Context of the Organization Process
- Form - Context Log
- Form - List of interested parties and their needs and expectations
- Form - Swot analysis model
- Form- PESTEL analysis model
- Leadership Process
- Quality management and continuous improvement process
- Quality policy
- List of quality objectives
Context of the organization
Infrastructure and Work Environment
- Procedure - Maintenance Process
- Form - Corrective or Breakdown Maintenance Record
- Form - Preventive Maintenance Schedule & Log
Competence, training and awareness
- Procedure - Competence, training and awareness
- Procedure - Training Process
- Human Resources Management Process
- Form - Annual Training Plan
- Form - Employee Training Matrix
- Form - Employee Training Record
Documented Informations and records
- Procedure - Control of Documents Process
- Procedure - Control of Records Process
- Form - Master List of Controlled Documents
- Form - ML of External Origin Documents
Monitoring and measurement
- Procedure - Equipment Validation Control
- Form - Calibration Schedule & Log
- Form - List of Gauges & Measuring Instruments
Internal and external communication
- Procedure - Communication Process
- Form - Communication Channels
- Form - Communication Work Plan
- Form - Communication Form
- Form - External Communication Log
Marketing, Prospection and Commercial Processes
- Marketing, Prospection and Commercial Processes
- Customer Identification Form
- Customer Requirements Review Form
- Checklist for Client Requirements Review
- Form - Order Review
Design and development process
- Design and development process
- Form - Design Control Form
- Form - New Product Development Sheet
- Form - Product Design Change Request
- Procedure - Design & Development Process
Purchasing process and evaluation of external service providers
- Procedure - Purchasing
- Procedure - Outsourced Processes
- Procedure - Quoting and Orders Process
- Procedure - Receiving, Storage and Dispatch Process
- Form - Approved External Provider List
- Form - EPCAR EXTERNAL PROVIDER CORRECTIVE ACTION REPORT
- Form - EPCAR Log
- Form - External Provider Evaluation
- Form - External Provider Quality Survey Form Rev. 0
- Form - Incoming Inspection Report
Realization of products and services Process
- Procedure - Performance Process
- Procedure - Preservation Process
- Procedure - Identification and Traceability Process
- Procedure - Control of Customer or External Provider Property Process
- Procedure - Control of NC Outputs Process
- Procedure - Corrective Action & Improvement Process
- Form - Nonconforming Material Disposition
- Form - CAIR
- Form - CAIR Log
Quality Management Process
- Procedure - Management Review Process
- Form - Management Review Meeting Minutes
- Procedure - Internal Audit Process
- Form - Internal Audit Report
- Form - Internal Audit Log
- Form - Identification of Quality Stakeholders
Change Management Process
- Procedure - Change Management Process
- Form - Change and Disposition
Accounting & Special Process
- Procedure - Accounting Process
- Procedure - Special Processes
- Process Flow Chart
The Complete Package for ISO 9001 : 2015 version
Start your Project TODAY, and save up to 80% on your time and money.
- Do It Yourself: All ISO 9001 documentation templates, forms, training tools, and detailed instructions allow for an inexpensive internal ISO 9001 implementation.
- Affordable: Much cheaper than a consultant, and requires much less time than doing it from scratch
- Beginner-friendly: clear step by step instructions, numerous explanations and an easy to understand text that is free from all technical jargon.
- Effortless: All ISO 9001 procedures are easy to implement, minimizing the burden on your staff.
- Creates Employee Involvement: Enhances the benefits of ISO 9001 visible so that your employees accept and support ISO 9001.
- Added value: all ISO 9001: 2015 requirements have been developed into an efficient process that adds operational value to your business and increases productivity.
- Effective: Only minimal effort is required to follow procedures and meet all requirements of ISO 9001.
- Lean: bureaucracy and excessive paperwork have been eliminated from each process - while remaining fully compliant with ISO 9001: 2015.
- Easily customized templates and document forms pre-written in MS Word (version 2007 and later) to help you create a customized ISO 9001 personal documentation that matches the individual style of your business.
- Detailed customization instructions allow beginners to modify and customize ISO 9001 documentation and forms to suit individual style.
- Most forms and checklists will require no customization other than adding your company logo and nothing more.
- Whether your business has a single location or multiple locations, our models are designed to work for both and require only simple customization.
• Added Value: All ISO 9001: 2015 requirements have been developed into an efficient process that adds operational value to your business and consequently increases productivity.
• Effective: Minimal effort is required to follow procedures necessary to meet all requirements of ISO 9001.
• Simplified: Bureaucracy and excessive paperwork have been eliminated from each process to make it easy - while remaining fully compliant with ISO 9001: 2015.
Requirements for ISO 9001 Documentation
When you read the different processes of implementing ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS), you’ll notice how they always end in requiring your organization to work on documentation.
A good ISO 9001 documentation must be concise, making it easy to understand. To achieve this, QSE Academy has prepared a list of documentation requirements and how you can develop it comprehensively.
What Makes ISO 9001 Documentation Important :
– Your organization has to document its whole Quality Management System. The ISO 9001 standard includes both implicit and explicit requirements for different documents.
– Your organization has to work on everything that is contained in your ISO 9001 documentation.
– Your organization must have a comprehensive set of ISO 9001 documents to be able to conduct its business following ISO.
– Your organization must secure that the documentation fulfills the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, while ensuring efficiency and the process doesn’t heighten bureaucracy.
QSE Academy reminds organizations not to put pressure on employees by adding work hours to come up with documentation. Some companies even tend to shell out excessive amounts of money to maintain a bureaucratic and complicated QMS.
ISO 9001:2015 Requirements to Prepare
Procedures are crucial in the ISO 9001 documentation because it principally details how organizations execute several processes, including those who are responsible for them.
ISO 9001:2015 establishes the requirements for the procedures and their content in many clauses, but the requirements are not always explicit. QSE Academy suggests organizations to outline the procedures that cover all applicable ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
ISO 9001:2015 requires organizations to maintain details about quality objectives as documented information.
QSE Academy reminds organizations that ISO 9001 quality policy serves as an overall guiding principle. The quality policy describes the company’s position about quality and customer satisfaction. Note that the quality policy must fulfill the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 section 5.2.
ISO 9001:2015 section 4.3 requires organizations to include a scope statement in the documentation. The scope statement identifies the Quality Management System’s boundaries and application within organizations.
ISO 9001:2015 section 4.4 obliges companies to have a process flowchart, which illustrates how the different processes of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System connect.
Required by ISO 9001:2015 section 8.5.1, work instructions are the most company-specific and intricate part of the documents. Work instructions precisely show how particular tasks must be executed. People who perform the actual work normally write the documents.
Yet, it is a misapprehension that all tasks in an organization must be documented. QSE Academy reminds that ISO 9001 only needs necessary work instructions that add real value to organizations.
There’s a fine line between documents and records. Documents give directions on how to oversight an organization. Meanwhile, records are evidence of how things and processes are done.
ISO 9001:2015 encompasses various explicit requirements on records, including requirements for undefined records.
Does ISO 9001 Requires a Quality Manual for Documentation?
Previous versions of ISO 9001 required a Quality Manual because it encloses the overall description of an organization’s Quality Management System. However, ISO 9001:2015 no longer compels organizations to provide a Quality Manual.
Nevertheless, some organizations still decide to create a Quality Manual for marketing purposes and to provide external parties with general information about their QMS without unveiling their proprietary processes.
Are forms optional?
Here’s a little bit of breather– ISO 9001:2015 doesn’t have requirements on using forms. QSE Academy assures your organization will not violate any ISO 9001:2015 requirements when you do not have any forms.
Nonetheless, using forms can be beneficial in terms of saving time and practicing consistency. Forms can also aid in forming different records required by ISO 9001:2015. Similarly, forms can serve as instructions or guides through the process of providing the requested information.
ISO 9001 Format and Content
The requirements mentioned above are critical to your organization’s ISO 9001 documentation, yet many things are not needed.
-Your organization doesn’t have to apply any particular format or layout.
-There’s no need to reference each form and every document to each other.
-There are no requirements regarding introductory paragraphs to procedures.
-There are no requirements that imply your organization’s documentation must be complex and hard to understand.
How to Develop a Simple ISO 9001 Documentation
Keep in mind that the purpose of ISO 9001 documentation is to specify instructions about how your organization implements ISO 9001 Quality Management System. Excellent documentation should be user-friendly, as well as easy to comprehend and follow.
QSE Academy warns organizations from developing several different documents and referencing all other documents in each of them. As a result, the documentation creates redundancies and leads to bureaucratic QMS.
Your organization can develop a good ISO 9001 documentation by considering the different preferences of users. For instance, you can combine instructions through the use of flowcharts, long texts, and pictures.
If your organization deems necessary, you can apply documentation templates. Besides, communicate with your ISO 9001 consultant about writing the documentation.
QSE Academy encourages organizations to keep their documentation as efficient and as simple as possible. Our team of expert consultants can help your organization in implementing a Quality Management System that adheres to ISO 9001 standards, including your documentation.
Remember, simple documentation saves time in implementing a Quality Management System, which helps you attain operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Clearly organized, logical steps
• Each document is ordered so that you can perfectly follow its sequence. Following each step in order, ensures that nothing is missing and that no one gets lost in the process. The included logograms help employees understand each process to make quality management easier, and processes easier to follow.
Fully editable documents
• Each document is available in MS Word or MS Excel. In this format, you can easily customize them as you deem fit for your business. This way, it’s also way easier to create and maintain your business brand by adding corporate logos and colors and then simply edit headers and footers to match your preferred style.
Templates for all required documents.
• The package is comprehensive and comes with all the templates for every document you need to comply with ISO 9001 - fully acceptable by the certification audit.
Documents are 90% complete and require only a simple customization
We have already completed about 90% of the information requested on the documents. To complete them you must fill in only the name of the company, the responsible parties, and any other information unique to your company. you will be guided through the process, commenting on the elements that are needed and those that are optional.
We worked on the ISO 9001 documentation, so as to assure all its users that they have completed everything accurately and with the utmost efficiency.
90 Days Money Back Guarantee
If for whatever reason during the FIRST 90 days of your purchase, you are not satisfied for any reason, simply contact
[email protected] and our support team will issue you an immediate and full refund.
THE ISO 9001 KIT 2015 version GIVES YOU
INSTANT ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING
- 1-hour free online consultation with ISO 9001 expert
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality manual (40 detailed pages)
- 35 documented procedures including risks and opportunities management procedure
- 27 Reports and forms templates
- KPI Key Performance Indicator Tracking, Internal audit, non-conformities, and corrective action tracking
- Benefit from 12 Months Email Support Service
Characteristics of the complete kit ISO 9001 2015 version
- Price: 289 $
- Conforms to the 2015 version of the ISO 9001 standard
- Documentation included: 80 documents for the implementation of ISO 9001 2015 version
- MS Office 2007, MS Office 2010, MS Office 2013
- Language of documentation English, also available in French
- Documents are fully editable - just enter all information specific to your company.
Acceptable for the ISO 9001 certification audit? Yes, all documents required by ISO 9001 are included,
Instant delivery -The full package can be downloaded immediately after purchase
Created for your business - Models are optimized to perfectly suit both small and medium businesses.
The Complete package for ISO 9001 2015 version
The complete kit
to implement the ISO 9001: 2015 version
Price : 289 $
Instead of 578 $
Limited time offer : 50 % OFF
"I was amazed by how easy it was to identify what is missing to make the transition to the new 2015 version. The cheapest documents kit on the market I would have paid triple to have the same documents, great work "
"Starting to write a QMS from nothing could be time-consuming, this kit is easy to use, and very practical, it will really make a difference in the way you managing your ISO project !"
What our customers think:
QSE Academy specializes in assisting companies to implement international standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 20000 and ITIL.
Our products are the best With a history of successful implementations in more than 10 countries
We use the best systems available today for secure online business transactions. The credit card number, name and address and all your information are encrypted so that they can not be read during transmission. Paypal protects you from fraudulent transaction for any purchase, and guarantees you the refund in case of dispute
Who are we ?
Phone : 0018552917411