Get your certification at the lowest possible cost
ISO 22000 2018 Version
Limited-time offer: 70 % OFF
instead of 578 $
This ISO package is a complete ISO 22000: 2018 document kit that contains everything including the procedures, models, processes, forms, checklists, tools, detailed guides and instructions needed to:
• Launch your ISO 22000 project.
• Create your ISO 22000 documentation.
• Quickly obtain ISO 22000 certification.
• Benefit from 12 Month Email Support Service
Why start with a blank page,.Start your Project TODAY, and save up to 80% on your time and money.
• Added Value: All ISO 22000: 2018 requirements have been developed into an efficient process that adds operational value to your business and consequently increases productivity.
• Effective: Minimal effort is required to follow procedures necessary to meet all requirements of ISO 22000.
• Simplified: Bureaucracy and excessive paperwork have been eliminated from each process to make it easy – while remaining fully compliant with ISO 22000: 2018.
Start your Project TODAY, and save up to 80%
on your time and money.
The ISO 22000 Food Safety manual is a professional marketing tool. Although the ISO 22000 Food Safety management manual is for internal use by the company and may contain confidential procedures, it is used to highlight your ISO 22000 Food Safety system. It explains chapter by chapter the ISO 22000 standard and describes the arrangements made by the company to comply with the requirements of the standard.
The ISO 22000 Food Safety manual comes with detailed customization instructions (up to 40 pages) and can be easily edited in MS Word (version 2007 and later) to fit the circumstances and individual requirements of your company.
• Procedure – Defining the Context of the Organization
• Procedure – Leadership
• Procedure – Planning
• Procedure – Resources
• Procedure – Competency Awareness and Communication
• Procedure – Documented Information
• Procedure – Operational Planning
• Procedure – Prerequisite Programs
• Procedure – Traceability
• Procedure – Emergency Preparedness and Response
• Procedure – Preliminary Steps-Hazard Analysis
• Procedure – Hazard Analysis and HACCP Plan
• Procedure – Control of Monitoring and Measuring
• Procedure – Verification
• Procedure – Control of Product and Process Nonconformities
• Procedure – Handling of Potentially Unsafe Products
• Procedure – Recall and Withdrawal
• Procedure – Monitoring Measurement Analysis and Evaluation
• Procedure – Internal Audits
• Procedure – Management Review
• Procedure – Management Review
• Procedure – Corrective Action
• Form – Context of the Organization
• Form – FSMS Process List
• Form – Process Planning Table
• Form – FSMS Scorecard Table
• Form – Food Safety Policy
• Form – Risk Assessment Workbook
• Form – Employee FSMS Training Checklist
• Form – Training Action Plan
• Form – Communication Planning Table
• Form – Master List
• Form – Emergency Response Plan
• Form – Master HACCP Plan Workbook
• Form – Equipment Calibration List
• Form – Corrective Action Form
• Form – Product Recall and Withdrawal Plan
• Form – Monitoring and Measuring of FSMS Processes
• Form – Audit Plan
• Form – Audit Report
• Form – Audit Checklist Form
• Form – Management Review Agenda
• Form – Management Review Minutes
• PRP- Construction and Layout of Buildings
• PRP- Layout of Facilities
• PRP- Utilities
• PRP- Waste Disposal
• PRP- Equipment Suitability, Cleaning, and Maintenance
• PRP- Management of Purchased Materials
• PRP- Measures for Prevention of Cross-Contamination
• PRP- Food Defense
• PRP- Cleaning and Sanitizing
• PRP- Pest Control
• PRP- Personnel hygiene and employee facilities
• PRP- Rework
• PRP- Product Recall Procedures
• PRP- Warehousing
• PRP- Product Information and Product Awareness
• The package is comprehensive and comes with all the templates you need to comply with ISO 22000 – fully acceptable by the certification audit.
We have already completed about 90% of the information requested on the documents. To complete them you must fill in only the name of the company, the responsible parties, and any other information unique to your company. you will be guided through the process, commenting on the elements that are needed and those that are optional.
We worked on the ISO 22000 documentation, so as to assure all its users that they have completed everything accurately and with the utmost efficiency.
If for whatever reason during the FIRST 90 days of your purchase, you are not satisfied for any reason, simply contact
[email protected] and our support team will issue you an immediate and full refund.
ISO 22000:2018 covers the requirements for Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) across the whole food chain. Its most current version was published in June 2018.
Although many of its requirements are similar to ISO 22000:2005, there are essential changes to the 2018 version.
The key changes your company must understand to transition to ISO 22000:2018 are the following:
The 2018 version of ISO 22000 puts a stronger emphasis on top management to show leadership, empowerment, and commitment.
Leadership applies to responsibilities in the management system. In effect, workers consult and participate in the management system’s development, planning, implementation, and continual improvement.
Your top management must guarantee all parties understand the significance of an effective Management System (FSMS). In this way, your company can obtain the intended outcomes of the FSMS.
ISO 22000:2018 applies a risk and opportunity approach, which is a business-oriented manner that needs to identify broad risks and opportunities.
Doing this approach lets you identify opportunities that can contribute to the improvement of the FSMS. Consequently, this enables your company to manage risks effectively.
The first one is the change to the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle. In ISO 22000:2018, PDCA now has two separate cycles working together.
There are also changes to the differentiation of key terms such as Operation Prerequisite Programs (OPRPs) and Critical Control Points (CCPs).
The next clarification applies to the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles and the management system.
Finally, ISO 22000:2018 made some clarifications to the Context of the Organization. Clause 4 gives a high-level, strategic understanding of the critical issues that can impact how your company handles food safety.
The Content of the Organization provides an opportunity to determine and understand the factors and parties that affect the intended outcomes of the FSMS.
Through this, your company can identify significant internal and external issues that could affect the FSMS. This also lets you prepare any concept of preventive action.
By realigning ISO 22000 to the High-Level Structure (HLS), the revised version becomes compatible with the other management system standards because of a common framework.
As a result, consistency leads to matching sub-clauses in terms of structures. Likewise, all standards use a common language.
Thus, it will be easier for your organization to integrate the FSMS into core business processes. Subsequently, drive the senior management to get more involved.
When your company takes a proactive approach to diminish expected risks, you’ll be able to maximize expected opportunities that are vital to the FSMS.
QSE Academy urges companies to address organizational risks by averting undesirable effects. Similarly, take advantage of opportunities that can improve the overall performance of the FSMS.
The food sector uses HACCP principles to manage food safety risks. Now, ISO 22000:2018 requires companies to understand and manage organizational risks.
Remember that organizational risks are event/s that may affect the effectiveness and performance of the FSMS.
These include competitors, reliance on sole/key suppliers, resource availability, and reliance on a small number of key customers.
Organizational risks may also cover organizational culture and behavior, aging equipment, changing customer needs, and changes to statutory/regulatory requirements.
Your company must consider some aspects when identifying risks. These include the context of the organization, FSMS scope, and requirements of interested parties.
To address organization risks, companies can use mitigation, sharing, transfer, and acceptance. Make sure to use an informed decision or take a risk to pursue an opportunity.
– Price: 189 $
– Conforms to the 2018 version of the ISO 22000 standard
– Documentation included: 80 documents for the implementation of ISO 22000 2018 version
– MS Office 2007, MS Office 2010, MS Office 2013
– Language of documentation English, also available in French
– Documents are fully editable – just enter all information specific to your company.
Acceptable for the ISO 22000 audit? Yes, all documents required by ISO 22000 are included,
Instant delivery -The full package can be downloaded immediately after purchase
Created for your business – Models are optimized to perfectly suit both small and medium businesses.
The complete kit
to implement the ISO 22000 : 2018 version
Limited-time offer : 70 % OFF
Price : 189 $
instead of 578 $
QSE Academy specializes in assisting companies to implement international standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 20000 and ITIL.
Our products are the best With a history of successful implementations in more than 10 countries
We use the best systems available today for secure online business transactions. The credit card number, name and address and all your information are encrypted so that they can not be read during transmission. Paypal protects you from fraudulent transaction for any purchase, and guarantees you the refund in case of dispute