如何进行ISO 9001的内部审核？5? 15, 2022 2023-03-16 9:21
How do you conduct an internal audit in ISO 9001?
How do you conduct an internal audit in ISO 9001? An internal audit in ISO 9001 is conducted by reviewing the quality management system against the requirements of the standard. The purpose of the audit is to identify and correct any deficiencies in the system. The auditor must be familiar with the standard and be able to evaluate the system against the requirements.
The audit should be conducted in a systematic and objective manner. The auditor should document the findings of the audit and make recommendations for corrective action. Corrective action should be taken to address any deficiencies identified during the audit. The audit should be conducted periodically to ensure the system is effective and compliant with the standard.
3. Report the results. Once the audit is complete, you’ll need to compile a report of your findings and recommendations.
4. Follow up. After the report has been issued, it’s important to follow up with any corrective actions that are necessary to address any issues that were identified during the audit.
Now that you know how to conduct an internal audit in ISO 9001, it’s important to understand how to make the most of the process. Here are a few tips to help you succeed during your next ISO audit:
1. Make sure everyone is on board. The auditor is only as effective as the team they’re working with, so make sure everyone is on board with the audit and knows what’s expected of them.
2. Be prepared. Make sure you have all the documentation and resources you need ahead of time, and that everyone who will be interviewed knows what they’re supposed to say.
3. Stay organized. Keep track of all your findings and track corrective actions as they’re implemented. This will help ensure that everything is addressed effectively and efficiently.