Understanding and Implementing the Requirements of the ISO 22716 Good Manufacturing Practices Certification Standard for Cosmetic Products: Global Solutions for Ensuring the Safety of Cosmetic Products
We’ve come a long way since introducing ISO 22716 to your organisation. QSE Academy created a series of articles to explain regulations and components involved in the standard.
Now, we’re focusing on why ISO 22716 is a global solution to guarantee the safety of cosmetic products on the market.
QSE Academy also prepared toolkits you can check to maximize the benefits we are going to briefly discuss.
The Rewards of ISO 22716
ISO 22716 is a wide-ranging cosmetic safety management systems standard. As a result, it delivers the following advantages:
- Convenient application in organisations of all sizes and levels of complexity.
- Integration of the usual requirements for product and process quality Good Manufacturing Practices requirements with other quality guidance. For instance, prerequisites for ISO 9001.
- Promoting legal compliance as implemented by regulators across the world.
- Forming a globally accepted basis for safety and quality compliance in the supply chain of cosmetic products.
- Decreasing and controlling hazards associated with cosmetic products.
- Encouraging unceasing development throughout the supply chain.
If your organisation is integrating good manufacturing Practices requirements with other quality guidance such as ISO 9001, then implementing ISO 22716 is the best way to start.